POWER760 4-Channel Amplifier
Time to stretch your sound muscles with the POWER760 4 channel amplifier. It tops out at 760W of peak power, has a protection circuit that safeguards against short circuits, DC offset and thermal overload, a channel mode selector which allows you to switch from 4, 3 or 2. It's time to include this audio 4 channel amplifier in your sound system.
- 4-Channel Amplifier
- Max power output: 760W
- Designed to meet CEA-2006 test standards
- High current bi-polar output transistors
- Compact design allows great flexibility in mounting
- MOSFET power supply
- Built-in low-pass and high-pass crossover filters for bi-amplifying
- Channel mode selector switch- 4, 3 and 2 channel
- Full range option
- Green operation and red protection LEDs
- Protection circuit that safeguards against short circuits, DC-offset and thermal overload
- Variable bass EQ 0-12 dB at 45 Hz
- Overall Dimensions: 9"W x 2.5"H x 12.5"L
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.