Par-Max Plus | Next Generation WATER PRESSURE PUMPs
Service up to five outlets with smooth flow and hassle-free operation
The high pressure capability of the new Jabsco Par-Max Plus Series water pressure pumps, provides exceptional flow and consistent water pressure to easily handle the demand of multiple outlets. All Par-Max Plus models include soft rubber mounts and quick connect fittings for ease of installation. The patented Par-Max Plus co-injected molded diaphragm and larger heavier duty motor brushes significantly extend pump life up to 50% longer than existing Jabsco Par-Max Series diaphragm pumps.
The Par-Max Plus series is self-priming up to 10' (3m) and can run dry without damage. It's manufactured fromcorrosion resistant materials, capable of handling the harshest marine environments. Available in both 12 or 24 voltDC versions, the Par-Max Plus series water pressure pumps are certified to EN ISO 8846 Marine (Ignition Protection).Features and Benefits
- Sealed switch and co-injected molded diaphragm, eliminates leak paths, extending the life of the pumps by up to 50%
- Jabsco's robust electric diaphragm pump design, proven with over 7 million units in service
- Automatic pressure switch, tested over 4 millions cycles without failure
- Quick disconnect ports, allow for ease of installation in hard to reach places
- Improved noise dampening rubber feet, significantly minimize vibration when mounted against hard surfaces
- IPX6 rated
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.