Next generation WATER PRESSURE PUMPs
Service up to five outlets with smooth flow and hassle-free operation
The high pressure capability of the new Jabsco Par-Max Plus Series water pressure pumps, available in 4.0, 5.0, and6.0 GPM models, provides exceptional flow and consistent water pressure to easily handle the demand of multipleoutlets. All Par-Max Plus models include soft rubber mounts and quick connect fittings for ease of installation. Thepatented Par-Max Plus co-injected molded diaphragm and larger heavier duty motor brushes significantly extendpump life up to 50% longer than existing Jabsco Par-Max Series diaphragm pumps.
The Par-Max Plus series is self-priming up to 10' (3m) and can run dry without damage. It's manufactured fromcorrosion resistant materials, capable of handling the harshest marine environments. The Par-Max Plus series water pressure pumps are certified to EN ISO 8846 Marine (Ignition Protection).
Features and Benefits
- Sealed switch and co-injected molded diaphragm, eliminates leak paths, extending the life of the pumps byup to 50%
- New 6.0 GPM product offering! Jabsco now offers a complete range of 1.0-7.0 GPM water pressure pumps
- Jabsco's robust electric diaphragm pump design, proven with over 7 million units in service
- Automatic pressure switch, tested over 4 millions cycles without failure
- Quick disconnect ports, allow for ease of installation in hard to reach places
- Improved noise dampening rubber feet, significantly minimize vibration when mounted against hard surfaces
- IPX6 rated
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.