TRUECharge2 Battery Charger
30 Amp - 90-265 Vac / 47-63 Hz
AMP-IT-UP! NEW 24-Volt Universal Chargers
Building on the success of the TRUECharge2 12-volt battery chargers, Xantrex now offers 24-volt battery chargers designed to meet the specific needs of marine and commercial markets. Available in 10A, 20A and 30A versions, each model packs a powerful universal charger (90-240Vac, 47-63 Hz) in an ultra-compact, lightweight package.
TRUECharge2 battery chargers are highly versatile and can be mounted in multiple positions, thanks to their inherent drip-free design characteristics. TRUECharge2 delivers outstanding low electrical interference, coupled with efficient, power factor corrected, multistage charging capability. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the easy-access AC and DC wiring compartments. The easy-to-read display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
NEW PARALLEL FEATURE
TRUECharge2 24-volt chargers are available with parallel stacking feature which allows you to double the output current when used with the optional REMOTE PANEL (part #808-8040-01).
- 24-volt models available in 10A, 20A and 30A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Optional Battery Temperature Sensor (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional Remote Panel (#808-8040-01)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.