EC-AP-ER (Ethernet Converter/Bridge w/Local Access Point)
Wave WiFi's EC-AP-ER produces a whopping 800mW of output power providing extended range connections to good quality HotSpots.
The ER models have all of the features and elements of the EC- Series that have made Wave WiFi so popular for convenience and dependability. All ER units ship with the latest firmware version of Wave WiFi's proprietary web-based interface.
The EC-AP-ER is an Ethernet Converters (EC) so a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet enabled device resulting in flawless performance as a standalone system or integrated into the boat's network.
Also, there is no software to install, no USB restrictions and no power-robbing USB connections. This means better performance for plug-and-play computer accessories like SKYPE phones and webcams.
The EC-AP-ER models feature a built-in access point allowing you to create your own access point (HotSpot) aboard your boat. With the EC-AP-ER multiple computers aboard the boat can connect to the access point wirelessly.
- 800mW (+29dBm) output power
- Easy to use web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- 2.4 GHz - 8dB - 48" Comrod omni-directional Antenna
- 25-foot LMR-400 antenna cable
- DC power cable (12 volts)
- 25-foot Ethernet cable
- Up to 10-mile range from a quality HotSpot
- Instructional CD and Quick Start Guide
- AP Output (EC-AP-ER) - 200mW (+24dBm)
- 1 year limited warranty