EnviroComfort ECD6K-HV Retrofit Kit 410A - 6,000 BTU
Climate Control at the Touch of a Button
Enjoy ideal temperatures on your boat year-round with EnviroComfort (ECD) self-contained air conditioning kits, now available with R-410A refrigerant, an environmentally safe gas.
ECD R-410A kits are available in 6,000, 10,000, and 16,000 BTU/hr cooling and reverse-cycle heating capacities, so you can size the system to suit your boat for ultimate comfort in a range of climates.
All units have high-velocity blowers with internal motors for a more compact installation footprint. The blower can be rotated to a horizontal or vertical position for greater installation flexibility. Units are built on an easy-to-plumb stainless-steel drain pan, and the pre-installed return-air filter is removable for cleaning.
ECD units are operated by a compact digital control/display (included) that features a bright green LED and large buttons. For added installation convenience, the plastic electrical box can be mounted remotely.
ECD kits are ideal for replacing an existing air conditioning system or for a new air conditioning installation. The Retrofit Kit includes the ECD self-contained air conditioning unit and digital control with bezel and is intended to replace an older self-contained air conditioner of
comparable capacity. The ECD6K will replace a 5,000 to 7,000 BTU/hr unit; the ECD10K will replace an 8,000 to 11,000 BTU/hr unit; and the ECD16K will replace a 12,000 to 16,000 BTU/hr unit.
- High velocity, rotatable blower for horizontal or vertical installation
- Environmentally safe R-410A refrigerant
- Compact Dometic digital display/control
- Plastic remote electrical box for convenience in mounting
- Stainless-steel drain pan
- Pre-installed return-air filter, easily removable and cleanable
- Small, compact, space-saving design
- Retrofit Kit includes digital control and replaces an existing self-contained air conditioning unit
- Optional Dual Duct Kit for air conditioning an additional interior space
- Available in 6,000, 10,000, and 16,000 BTU/hr capacities
- Capacity (BTU/h): 6,000
- Voltage (V): 115
- Refrigerant Type: 410A
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.