FLX-28 Pro Pack II with Pro View Ice-Ducer
The features found in the FLX-28 read like the wish list of avid ice anglers starting with digital depth, Auto Range, 2-zoom zones, battery status, 5-color palettes to select from for maximum visibility, 5-foot depth range adjustments starting at 10-feet, Maximum range of 300, Day and Night display brightness settings, Low power options for fishing in super shallow water, a unique Weed Mode for better performance while fishing in weeds. And to top it all off, the unit even has its own Demo mode so you can show non-Vexilar fans how the system works with a lifelike fish catching simulation to watch.
There are more features to the FLX-28 series than ever before inside a single flasher sonar system. A unique brushless data transfer design system allows for the creation of a breakthrough flasher display with digital depth and Auto Ranging technology. The FLX-28 is totally revolutionary in the world of winter flasher sonar technology. Vexilar has come a long way from the early FL-8, but Vexilar has never changed their commitment to deliver the very best sonar systems in the world for over 50 years. Performance, quality, innovation and reliability. Welcome to the amazing FLX-28.
Vexilar's most popular winter fishing system is the Pro Pack II. This system offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. Standard features include a rod holder, tackle box, universal transducer holder, cable holding cleats and a 12V, 9 AMP-hour battery with charger. The Pro Pack now also comes with the all new FL Digital Depth Indicator, giving you an easy-to read digital depth readout, plus the ability to check your battery level with the push of a button. The Pro Pack II has been designed to fit into a 5-gallon bucket, and has an optional soft pack carrying case available. The Pro Pack comes completely assembled, individually tested and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional DVD.
- Digital depth readout
- Battery voltage display and alerts
- 20 Interference rejection settings
- Brushless data transfer technology
- Auto range setting
- Special weed fishing mode
- Low power shallow water mode
- 5-foot depth range settings in auto mode
- 300-foot max range
- 1/4" Target ID
- 2-zoom zones
- Day/night mode
- 5-color palette selection
- Industry leading 525 lines of resolution
- Soft pack carry case included
- 12V, 9 AMP-hour battery delivers long lasting power
- Pack comes complete with charger
- 2-cable holding cleats
- Adjustable rod holder with 2 possible mounting locations
- Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time
- Easy access to tackle box
- Pro Pack case fits inside a 5-gallon bucket
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- 2-year warranty (1-year on battery)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
- Depth Range: Maximum 300 feet
- Weight: 1.1 Lb.
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.