Panoptix™ PS60 Thru-Hull Down Transducer
Panoptix™ is the most unique and innovative sonar on the water. The PS60 offers the same features as the PS30 transom mount version, but in a thru-hull installation. This configuration is ideal for coastal and offshore fishermen with larger boats. Panoptix PS60 transducer allows you to see fish and bait swimming under your boat - in real time. To truly appreciate Panoptix, you have to see it for yourself.
- LiveVü Down - Provides real-time moving sonar images below the boat; see small baitfish and large target fish swimming around and pinpoint their destination left of right and their depth
- RealVü 3-D Down - Scans the area below the boat from front to back and side to side, providing a full 3-D view showing bottom contour changes, fish and structure, even while stationary
- RealVü Historical - Provides a wealth of historical sonar data - used for finding fish located throughout the entire water column in 3-D, from bottom to surface
- Mounting Option - Stainless steel stem, fairing block and mounting hardware allow for thru-hull installation on a boat with a deadrise between 0 and 25 degrees
- Panoptix PS60 Thru-Hull Down Transducer
- Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Mount
- Fairing Block
- Split Ring RJ45 Connector and Documentation
- Integrated 30 ft network cable, 15 ft power cable
- GPSMAP® 7400/7600 Series
- GPSMAP® 8000/8500 Series
- GPSMAP® 721/741/820/840/1020/1040 Series Chartplotters
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.