**As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form.**
Click here to download form.
NAIS-500 Class B AIS w/GPS-500 Antenna - Fee
Reduce your risk of collision with this fully integrated, Class-B AIS transponder - essential for navigating today’s busy shipping lanes and congested ports.
- Lightweight and compact in size
- Multiple connection options – NMEA 2000®, NMEA 0183, USB
- NMEA 0183 Multiplexing
- Matching VHF/AIS/FM antenna splitter
- Water resistant to IPx7
- Support for wide voltage range – 9.6-31.2V
- Low average power consumption – 180mA at 12V
- Tested to IEC 60945 ‘Protected’ category