ChargeMaster Plus Battery Charger - 12V-75A-3-Bank
ChargeMaster Plus is the next generation battery chargers that integrates multiple functions into one single
device. Replacing auxiliary chargers, battery isolators and VSR, ChargeMaster Plus reduces system complexity and cost. Designed for versatility, it charges virtually any combination of three batteries at high speed and works anywhere in the world.
- Multicharger with two outputs, one in/output, DC-DC converter, current limiter and VSR
- Combine Lithium Ion, Gel or AGM, and large or small 12/24V battery banks on a single charger
- Charges multiple batteries while being underway
- Extended specificitions: offers 20% more output at 14.4V and 80% charging power at 60°C
- Safe Charge: quickly recognize the State of Charge for extended battery life
- Very wide operating range of 80-275V AC, 35-70 Hz
- Compact, easy to connect and quick to install
With the Battery’s Best Friend architecture, ChargeMaster Plus is capable of charging a multitude of battery chemistries, sizes and voltages. All batteries are charged with the fast and safe 3-step+ charge method.
Other unique features are:
- Revival mode: automatically revives even fully depleted batteries
- Multi voltage: charge 12V starter battery in a 24V system, without additional components
- Priority Charge: redirect available power to the lowest battery, for faster charging
- Smart Input: charge all three batteries from one single alternator for continuous charging on the go
The ChargeMaster Plus handles worldwide AC voltages and frequencies. Resisting large voltage fluctuations and high temperatures, it keeps working in harsh environments. For marine and mobile markets, ChargeMaster Plus is CE, E-mark, ABYC, UL, SAE, CEC and RCM/C-Tick compliant.
Nowadays, equipment must be self-explaining. The ChargeMaster Plus displays the charge phase of all
three outputs in an understandable way. Robust and ergonomic connections save installation time. An
integrated VSR eliminates the nod for additional components and ensures that the alternators energy is funnelled through to the batteries.
In modern applications, all components work together. CAN-based MasterBus enables the charger to communicate with displays, shunts and power systems including communication standards like CZone®, NMEA and CANopen. The ChargeMaster Plus can operate as a power supply for delicate communication equipment, or during the construction phase of a boat.
- Nominal output voltage (output 1 & 2): 12V
- Nominal output voltage (output 3): 12V
- Total charge current: 75A at 14.4V
- Output current output 3 (current limited): 5-40A at 12V
- Number of battery outlets: 2 + 1
- Recommended battery capacity: 320-800 Ah
- Nominal input voltage: 120/230V (80-275V) 50/60 Hz
- Max. AC current (230V / 120V): 6,5A / 13A
- AC connection: screw terminals,suitable up to 6 mm2
- Power supply mode: yes
- Display/read-out: LED
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 15.1" x 9.8" x 5" (384 x 250 x 127 x mm)
- Weight: 5.9 kg / 13lb
- Approvals: CE, E-mark, ABYC, UL1236, SAE J1171, CEC, RCM/C-Tick
- Charge characteristic: IUoUo, automatic / 3-step+ for Gel/AGM/Lithium Ion (LiFePO4)/traction/spiral
- Temperature compensation: -30 mV/°C / -17 mV/°F temperature sensor included
- Voltage compensation: automatic
- DC consumption: < 2 mA (MasterBus off)
- Current Control function: yes, through MasterBus
- Power factor control: yes, > 0.98
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -25°C to 80°C,derating > 40°C
- Cooling: vario fan
- Protection degree: IP23, vertical mounting
- Protections: over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low battery voltage
- MasterBus compatible: yes
- Charger Status Interface (alarm contact): yes, using a Multipurpose Contact Output (part # 77030500)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.