A-24 In-Sight Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket - Grey
- Automatically inflates upon immersion in water or when wearer pulls the “Jerk to Inflate” handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- In-Sight - shows GREEN if the product is armed and ready to use; shows RED if not ready to use
- Dual adjustments with "webbing locks" to manage excess webbing
- Secure Pull – clips to life jacket; allows for quick release when pulled for inflation
- Extended sizing fits up to a 65" chest
- Provides comfort, safety, and peace of mind, without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
- Soft extended neoprene neckline for all day comfort
- Reflective material for greater visibility
- Durable fabric resists tears and punctures
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
- Use Onyx A-24 In-Sight Rearming Kit #1356
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.