Genius Boost 20000 Amp UltraSafe Lithium-Ion Jump Starter
Safely Jump Start A Dead Battery In Seconds
For High-Displacement Gas And Diesel Engines In Trucks, Semis, Buses, HGV, Fleet, Commercial Vehicles, Construction Equipment And More.
Ultra-safe, compact, and portable lithium-ion jump starter for both 12V and 24V battery systems. Features patented spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection. Built for gas and diesel engines in Class 8+/CE high displacement vehicles, equipment, trucks, and more. Safe for engines of all sizes. Provides remote power for 12V devices (e.g. tire pumps) and recharges mobile devices, like smartphones, tablets and more.
The Boost Max is the next generation of portable lithium jump starters. Engineered from the ground up, the Boost Max is one of the most powerful and innovative jump starters on the market. Designed for both 12-volt and 24-volt gas and diesel engines in Class 8+/CE high-displacement vehicles and equipment, the Boost Max is 400-percent smaller and lighter than its closest lead-acid equivalent. And it features safety protection for spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, as well as the confidence to power your favorite devices ranging from smartphones to tire pumps.
- Compact, yet powerful 12V and 24V lithium jump starter rated at 20,000 Amps, 80,000 Joules3S (10,000 Amps, 40,000 Joules3S in 24V)
- Safety protection with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection that allows it to connect to any battery safely
- Enjoy portable 12-volt power from anywhere, including tire pumps, inverters, lights, appliances and more
- A high-intensity 2,200 lumen LED worklight with 7 light modes, including SOS and Emergency Strobe
- Dual USB ports to recharge multiple devices on the go, like smartphones, tablets and more - over 20 smartphone recharges
- Designed for both gas and diesel engines up to Class 8+/CE high-displacement vehicles, equipment, trucks and more
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.