Sentinel™ Series Lightweight Boat Crew Dry Suit - X-Large/Regular - Orange/Black
Optimizing fit, comfort and functionality are extremely important, especially when a poorly fitted suit can impede on a mission's efficiency and your safety. Validated by the US Coast Guard, NAVAIR and the SAR Model Manager Office, the Naval Special Warfare, and swift water and ice rescue instructors and trainers, our Sentinel™ Series is designed to be compatible with all types of equipment used in these environments.
The MSD634 is a waterproof & breathable constant wear boat crew dry suit ideal for Law Enforcement and Search and Rescue (SAR) small boat operations where crew members don't intend to enter the water but require hypothermia protection in case of accidental immersion.
- Multi-position fleece lined storm collar for improved protection and comfort
- Rapid Repair CCM™ adjustable neck seal can be worn loose to provide comfort out of the water (neoprene or latex neck seals optional)
- 62 square inches of SOLAS retroreflective tape for increased visibility
- 2 arm pockets with pen keepers
- 2 chest hand warmer pockets (accessible even while wearing a PFD)
- Large CORDURA® reinforced over cuffs with Velcro® closures for adjustability
- Rapid Repair trim-to-fit neoprene wrist seals (latex wrist seals optional)
- More comfortable, easier to operate and less maintenance required than traditional dry zippers
- Two-point attachment removable suspender system for improved fit, mobility and comfort (internal suspenders included)
- Duty belt keepers at the waist
- Relief openings for either male or female
- 1050 Ballistic Nylon reinforced seat
- 2 thigh cargo pockets
- 1050 Ballistic Nylon reinforced neoprene knee pads help prevent injury
- 1 calf pocket with neoprene survival hood attachment (MA7348 Survival Hood sold separately)
- Large CORDURA® reinforced leg over cuffs have Velcro® closures for adjustability
- Integrated universal size GORE-TEX® Dry Socks (Size XL+ come with jumbo socks)
- Compatible with MA7105 Carrying Case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.