SG-SL101SPW 10" 450W Sports White Marine Subwoofer with LEDs
A carefully balanced blend of exceptional mechanical design and brilliant acoustic engineering, the new generation Signature Series marine subwoofers deliver premium low frequency bass to make the difference between a good audio system and a truly memorable audio entertainment experience.
Featuring an elegantly updated Sports style grille, these stylish subwoofers are engineered with a large diameter voice coil and a 10” high tensile fiberglass-paper composite cone that produces an impressive 450 Watts peak power. Premium low frequencies have never sounded this good.
The Sports style Signature Series speakers feature dual-color diffused LED lighting options that illuminate either Striking Blue or Sparkling White to set the mood or start the party.
- Updated Sports Styled Grille – The stylish Sports grille update provides the ultimate cone protection with great looks to complement any vessel.
- 450 Watts Peak Power – Producing stunningly defined high power, the Signature Series subwoofers take premium low frequency resonance to depths previously uncharted.
- Fiberglass-Paper Composite Cone – Defined, low frequency acoustics are a result of the excellent self-damping, resolution and bass reproduction from the quality fiberglass-paper composite cone.
- Large Diameter Voice Coil – Providing an increase in real power and efficiency, the large diameter voice coil produces an exclusive signature sound with wave-rippling bass.
- Dual-Color Diffused LED Lighting Options – Select either Striking Blue or Sparkling White LED illumination for a stylish way to energize your boating experience.
*Color is determined by wiring polarity at installation.
True-Marine™ Design & Protection – Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment, the Signature Series subwoofers are rated IP65 water resistant and are perfect for both indoor and outdoor installation.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.