LH5000 Loudhailer 30W
Your safety needs perfect communication
The Furuno LH5000 is a powerful Loud Hailer designed to immediately draw attention to your vessel by amplifying your voice, or any of eight internationally acknowledged warning signals, through the horns. The LH5000 allows you to instantly notify nearby vessels of your presence and status regardless of limited visibility conditions, such as thick fog or dark of night, that might otherwise mask your presence. Using up to six powerful horn speakers with an impressive output power of 30 watts each, the LH5000 is sure to capture the attention of anyone in your proximity.
Up to 6 Intercoms for onboard communications and public address
The LH5000 can also be connected to onboard intercom speakers. Because the Intercom feature is a completely separate function of the LH5000, you won't have worry about the impressive warning signals being transmitted through the dedicated two-way intercom speakers! The LH5000 can also gather distant sounds and amplify them through its built-in speaker. This feature, called Listen Back, is incredibly useful for the pilot to hear voices from the docks, deck, or even other nearby vessels. Other features include Siren Mode, which can be connected to the vessel's fire detection systems, and an Alarm Mode, which is very useful when it comes to theft detection. You can even connect a CD player or Radio to play high-volume audio through the horns and intercom speakers.
- Two (2) 30 Watt hailer output channels (FWD & AFT)
- Up to six (6) 5 Watt remote intercom stations, allowing two-way communication between master & individual remote station, or all stations, simultaneously
- Bright LCD with user-programmable intercom names for easy operation
- Built-in high quality speaker for intercom & hailer listen capability
- Eight (8) automatic fog/warning signals
- Manually controlled hailer warning signals
- External speaker output & alarm siren capability
- Flush mount ready (includes gasket and cutout template)
- Fully waterproof (IP67) main unit, microphone & optional intercom speakers
- Auxiliary Audio Input (i.e. music or another audio source) can be transmitted throughout all connected hailers and intercoms