Quest 7 HD Underwater Viewing System
Designed to deliver High Definition Total System Performance.
The Quest HD allows you to explore the underwater world in razor sharp high-definition detail. A Full 1080p Camera paired with MarCum’s exclusive relative direction, depth and temperature readings of the camera join to create superior optics. Combined with the brightest screen MarCum has ever produced and 75 feet of cable, the Quest HD delivers the most optically superior underwater camera system for Total System Performance. Come and enjoy the benefits that superior optics yields.
Sony 1080p HD Camera with the most powerful lowlight capable image sensor produces unmatched image quality. 7-inch wide-screen vivid display with full 1080p HD video out. Solar Intelligent Technology offers 100% daylight view-ability. Color Kill Technology affords the best possible image in color and black and white. On-Screen Display Technology delivers critical information on the monitor: Relative Direction, Temp, Depth, and Battery Status. Relative direction On-screen arrow indicator displays the direction that the camera is pointing.
- DISPLAY: 7" Widescreen Vivid Display • 1080p HD Video Out • Hi-Res Color LCD • Solar Intelligent Technology
- RESOLUTION: 800 x 480 Pixels
- CAMERA/CABLE: Sony 1080p HD • 1/3" Image Sensor • .01 Lux Camera • Darkwater LED Lighting • Down View Stabilizer Fin • 75 ft. Camera Cable
- ON SCREEN DISPLAY: Relative Direction, Temp, Depth, Battery Status, Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness and Color Kill
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Sunshield 12V, 9 AMP Battery, 3-Stage Battery Charger and Soft Pack Shuttle
- WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.