Locking Case for the Garmin dezl™760LMT, nuvi® 2797LMT & RV 760LMT
The RAM-HOL-GA61LU consists of a high strength composite locking case and hole pattern that will allow the attachment to all RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern. Compatible and interchangeable with a wide range of popular RAM Mounting products, this locking case is ready to compliment your GPS and become the most useful accessory in your vehicle.
Included is a set of two nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern.
Locking Case Features:
1. Open access to all electronic ports including audio port, speaker/mic and mini USB
2. Custom pocket for factory dock
3. Rugged construction deters theft and protects vulnerable areas of device
4. Secures at 4 corners with provided hardware
5. Will not obstruct GPS signal
6. Secure USB power connection with wire retention
7. Lifetime warranty
8. Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: High Strength Composite
- Note: *The RAM-HOL-GA61LU was designed prior to the BC20 wireless backup dock was released. The current design will not allow for that dock module to be integrated into the cradle.
- The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
- Weight: 0.45 lbs.
Special Information: Designed for use with third party EOBR equipment and recording hours of service in compliance with CSA (compliance, safety, accountability) initiative. To learn more visit the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) website.
For more information about Garmin Commercial Solutions and PND-based Mobile Resource Management (MRM) Solutions, visit the Garmin website.