AIS™ 800 Blackbox Transceiver
**As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI Registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form. **
Click here to download form.
Help Avoid Running into Trouble on the Water
- Easy-to-use, reliable communication transmits your vessel information to other AIS receivers in your area while receiving AIS target data
- 5 watts of transmit power with Class B/SO provides faster positioning reporting than ever before¹
- Built-in GPS with connector for optional external antenna
- NMEA 2000® connectivity for easy integration with compatible chartplotters and multifunction displays
- Internal VHF antenna splitter allows VHF and AIS to share a single antenna
Increase your situational awareness and confidence on the water with the Garmin AIS 800 transceiver. It has 5 watts of transmit power and provides faster position reporting than ever before¹. It transmits your vessel information to other AIS receivers in your area while it receives their AIS target data. Garmin AIS 800 has an internal VHF antenna splitter, which allows the VHF and AIS to share a single antenna. It includes a built-in GPS (with connector for optional external antenna) and integrates seamlessly into the Garmin onboard system. The transceiver features NMEA 2000 connectivity for easy integration with compatible chartplotters and multifunction displays. And it’s all packed into an easy-to-install black box unit with a small footprint.
In The Box
- AIS 800
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- VHF antenna extension (1.2 meters)
- USB adapter cable
- Power cable
- Mounting hardware
¹When cruising above 14 knots
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.