LakeMaster PLUS Chart - Minnesota - Version 3
The Humminbird LakeMaster PLUS Minnesota Edition, Version 3, has added over 340 new lakes since the prior version – 240 in High Definition. In total, this version boasts more than 700 High Definition lakes with with aerial imagery and more than 3,325 lakes in MN. Give yourself the extra edge on the water by utilizing LakeMaster PLUS aerial imagery to find the secret spots others are missing.
- LakeMaster PLUS series includes all contour data, depth highlight and water level offset features found on a LakeMaster card, PLUS it allows for aerial image overlay on High-Definition waters. This gives you the ability to use quality aerial photography to view the entry and exits of creek channels, see how far a reef or weed line extends, and pick out shallow water rock piles, steep drop-offs or other features of the lake you’ve been missing from traditional maps.
- New High-Definition lake map data available for the following lakes: Bemidji, Gull Lake Chain, Leech, Mille Lacs, Minnetonka, Vermilion, Winnibigoshish and more.
- Can be used with a Minn Kota i-Pilot Link® trolling motor, allowing you to “Follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder
- LakeMaster PLUS cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
- Includes micro SD card with full size adapter and water Resistant SD card carrying case
- Opened packages are not eligible for return
- *Aerial imagery coverage not provided for Great Lakes
HELIX 10, HELIX 12, HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 8, HELIX 9, ICE HELIX, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.