GC™ 12 Marine Camera
See More Aboard Your Vessel
- Provides an extra set of eyes aboard your vessel to monitor areas above or below decks
- Analog camera delivers excellent quality images, even in low light; perfect for engine rooms
- Capable of broadcasting images on 1 chartplotter or across multiple networked compatible chartplotters
- Reverse-image setting on compatible chartplotters helps when backing out of tight locations such as a crowded marina
- Rotate images on compatible chartplotters 90/180/270 degrees so you can mount in any orientation
See more of what’s happening on or around your boat with our GC 12 marine camera. With GC 12 on your vessel, you’ll be able to monitor areas inside and outside while you're on the water or while you’re docked.
Keep an Eye on Everything
This small and discreet analog camera delivers excellent quality images that can be viewed via onboard TVs, video monitors or compatible chartplotters that support video input. Use it in multiple areas above or below decks, and view on 1 chartplotter or across multiple networked compatible chartplotters.
Place It Almost Anywhere
GC 12 features a convenient reverse-image setting to help you back out of tight locations such as a crowded marina. It even provides clear images in low light, making it perfect for monitoring your dark engine room. Easy to install, its small size and rugged weatherproof case allow for flexible placement.
- Image sensor device: 1/3” Sony 960H Double Scan Super HAD CCD II
- Resolution: PAL: 976(H) x 582(V)
- Scanning system: PAL: 625 Lines 2:1 Interlaced
- Sync system: Internal
- Low light vision range: Up to 10 meters
- Viewing angle: D×H×V(°) = 95.0° x 69.0° x 52.0°
- Video output: 1.0Vp-p Composite 75 Ω composite
- S/N ratio: More than 52dB (AGC Off)
- Operating temperature: From -10â„ƒ to +50â„ƒ
- Power consumption: 12VDC, 80mA (IR Off), 170mA (IR On)
- Weight: 205 g
- Dimensions: 50.5 mm (diameter) x 44.3 mm (H)
- Cable length:
- Compass safe distance: 6 1/8 in. (155 mm)
- Water rating: IPX7
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.