1/4" Wide Steel Fish Tape - 25'
The Klein Tools 25-foot (7.5 m) steel fish tape is great for short wire runs under carpeting, through insulation or over suspended ceilings. The tape features a flat, plastic slotted tip that resists snagging and easily accepts wire attachment. It also features Klein's exclusive descending laser-etched markings. Marked at 1-foot (0.3 m) increments, this fish tape helps measure the depth of conduit runs and lets you determine the amount of tape left to pay out.
- Tempered, high quality tape keeps its stability as it glides between surfaces for effective pushing and pulling of wire under carpets, through insulated walls and over suspended ceilings
- 25-foot (7.62 m) length is perfect for short wire runs associated with light commercial, residential and voice-data-video-audio installations
- No-snag plastic tip
- High strength spring steel fish tapes are stiff for long runs and are great for heavy duty wire pulls
- Laser etched markings in 1-foot (0.3 m) increments allow you to more accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out
- Polypropylene case and handle offer the maximum in impact resistance
- Raised fingergrips transfer 100-percent of the winding power from your hand and fingers
- Full grip style handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull tape from the case
- Patents: D574,277; 8,212,178; 8,168,921; 8,164,025. Other patents pending
- Great for running under carpeting or through insulation where penetrating strength is needed
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.