X-Grip® Phone Mount with Motorcycle Brake/Clutch Reservoir Base
The RAM-B-174-A-UN7 consists of hardware for mounting to either brake/clutch reservoirs and rails that are 0.5" to 1.25" in diameter, short length double socket arm and universal X-Grip® cell phone cradle. Designed into the mount is a 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system with adjustment points at both ends of the socket arm; this with a twist of the arm knob, allows you to move the X-Grip® mount to your optimum viewing position. The mounting hardware for brake/clutch reservoirs include both standard and metric mounting bolts. The included X-Grip® cradle has a clean and clever four leg design that sports great holding power without hiding your phone behind foam pads and plastic. The spring loaded X-Grip® cradle expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your cell phone. The perfect complement to the modern sleek interior of today's vehicles, the RAM X-Grip® is the cell phone cradle evolved. The X-Grip® includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applications. The cradle is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
- Minimum Width = 1.875" (Minimum Height = 4.25")
- Maximum Width = 3.25" (Minimum Height = 2.25")
- Depth = 0.875"
- (QTY. 1), Optional Tether Included
- Material: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
- Ball Size: B Size 1" Rubber Ball
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. To see if the RAM-B-174-UN7 will mount to your motorcycle, check the hole spacing of the base against your clutch/brake reservoir. The holes centers have a minimum width of 0.94" and a maximum of 1.58". RAM highly recommends using the provided Tether for all open cockpit applications while using this product.
- Weight: 0.88 lbs.