2nm NaviLED 360 - All Round White Surface Mount Navigation Lamp - White Housing
Hella marine NaviLED 360 lamps feature single LED efficiency, advanced Multivolt™ electronics and precision optics for reliable and highly visible all round lighting
With less than 1.5W of consumption, NaviLED 360 lamps draw a fraction of the energy required to run a conventional 2 nautical mile incandescent lamp.
No bulbs, No maintenance. Ultra long service life
Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages. Sealed within the base or aluminium pole, the compact Multivolt™ drive circuitry provides reverse polarity, spike and over-voltage protection for long life and reliable operation.
Safe and highly visible
Hella marine optics deliver 100% correct light output and enhance visibility compared to bulb navigation lamps.
Fully sealed for life. IP 67 Certified
Each NaviLED lamp is a completely sealed unit, highly UV and corrosion resistant. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact. NaviLED 360 anchor lamps have undergone extensive ‘tested to destruction’ programs to help lift product reliability to a new standard.
- Material Description: UV resistant, enhanced impact acrylic lens. Anodized aluminium lamp base and pole
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 1.5M of twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-33V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -500 volts
- Power Consumption: < 1.5W
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 150g (including cable)
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, RINA, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ