Low Pressure Cyclone Centrifugal Pump - 24V
Silent running. Single tool servicing. 2m (6 foot) suction lift when wet.
A range of Stainless Steel General Purpose Centrifugal pumps designed specifically for the marine and industrial markets. Typical applications would be for circulation applications such as hot water systems, livewell or bait tank installations.
- Pump Body: Stainless Steel
- Port Size: 3/4" pipe threads, available with NPT or BPS threads
- Flow: 110 Liters/Minute (29.7 gallons/min.)
- Pressure: Up to 0.6 bar (8.7psi)
- Impeller: Stainless Steel Anti-Clog Impeller Design
- Shaft Seal: Mechanical
- Motor: Continuously rated, Motor life 3500 hours. ISO 8846 Marine and USCG Regulations for Ignition Protection, ISO 8849 Marine Bilge Pump Standard
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.