LAN Explorer™ Data Cable Tester with Remote
This simple, compact data cable tester for RJ11, RJ12 and RJ45 terminated voice and data cables for Miswires, Open-Faults, Short-Faults and Shield. Instant LED responses indicate cable status. The test remote stores securely in the tester body. The Auto Power-Off feature shuts the tester down automatically to save the 9V battery (included).
- Single button testing of RJ11, RJ12 and RJ45 terminated voice and data cables
- Tests CAT3, CAT5e and CAT6/6A cables
- Fast LED responses indicate cable status (Pass, Miswire, Open-Fault, Short-Fault, and Shield)
- Test remote stores securely in tester body
- Compact tester easily fits in your pocket
- Auto Power-off feature to conserve battery life (9V included)
- Low battery indicator
- Replacement remote (VDV999-150) available (sold separately)
- Type: Twisted Pair, DATA, Voice, LAN
- Application: Cable Testing
- Special Features: LED response
- Cable Type: CAT3, CAT5e, CAT6/6A
- Overall Length: 5" (127mm)
- Overall Height: 1.25" (32mm)
- Overall Width: 2.5" (63.5mm)
- Material: Plastic and Stamped Metal
- Batteries: (1) 9V
- Display: LED
- Included: Tester, Remote, 9V Battery
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Read all safety Information before using the product.
- Carefully read all instructions.
- Designed for use on unpowered/dark cable systems.
- Do NOT connect to live AC power.
- For indoor use only.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.