Pro Folding Hex Key Set - 11 Fractional Inch-Sized Keys
Klein Tools' new Pro Folding Hex Key set conveniently consolidates two sets into one. The heavy-duty 11-piece set includes a high leverage, 4-Inch long 1/2-Inch key. Industrial strength, extended reach blades open independently up to 270 degrees, and a precision fit design to reduce slippage and stripping. The durable handle is made of reinforced nylon with a comfortable grip. The heavy-duty Pro Folding Hex Key set is built specifically for a rigorous job site.
- Pro Folding Hex Key Set with 11 extended-reach blades
- Key sizes: 1/2, 3/8, 5/16, 1/4, 7/32, 3/16, 5/32, 9/64, 1/8, 7/64, and 3/32-Inch
- High-leverage blades open independently up to 270 degrees
- Hex-key ends are square-cut for a secure, full-depth fit and maximum contact with the socket to prevent slippage and stripping
- Conveniently houses the most frequently used hex key sizes in one set
- Blades are made of tough, heat-treated alloy steel and range from approximately 3.5 to 4.5-Inches long
- Reinforced nylon handle has a sturdy, comfortable grip
- Color: Orange
- Type: Folding Hex Key
- Application: Nut Driving
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.