Forged Crimper with Wire Stripper/Cutter
The Klein Tools Crimping and Cutting Tool crimps both insulated and non-insulated 10-22 AWG terminals and connectors. The tapered nose which is great when working in tight spaces. The wire cutter in the nose specially hardended for long life.
- Crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort
- Application: Cuts and Crimps Wire 10-22 AWG
- Cutting Capacity: 10-22 AWG (6.0-0.35 mm²)
- Crimps: 10-22 AWG (6.0-0.35 mm²) Insulated and Non-Insulated terminals
- Handle Color: Red
- Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped
- Overall Length: 9.75" (247.7 mm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.